Friday, February 24, 2017

Friday Edit no. 6



It's Friday! And my last full week at my current job! I'm working three days next week, and then moving on to a new job the following Monday. I have a lot to be excited about.

Let's get down to the nitty gritty. Linky loves this week:
  • Love this post from Andrea at Born Read Chicago about Developing a Reading Habit
  • This Buy the Book from So Obsessed With is fantastic.
  • I'm hungry and this looks amazing.
  • I'm making these power muffins this weekend to have for breakfast all week. They look delish.
  • As someone who suffers from adult acne, this is fascinating.
It's also my anniversary tomorrow! How are my husband and I celebrating? We're painting our bedroom like the cool kids we are. But it's date night tonight! And I'm going to try to see La La Land tomorrow night.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment