Saturday, June 25, 2016

Around the Interwebs


Here's what I've been into this week:

Food I need to make soon:

I loving Kelle Hampton's summer reading picks for moms and kids and the darling incentive program she found - bribery is king in my house too!

Love these super cool flat iron waves from The Beauty Department. It makes me want to cut my hair somewhat short again, but something tells me it would never look this cool.

I saw this shared from multiple people I follow on Twitter this week.  Pulp Friction: If Barnes & Noble goes out of business, it will be a disaster for book lovers. I frequent Barnes & Noble; it our go-to place after dinner on date night, but I don't buy from them very often because Amazon always tops their prices. I guess I'm going to have to change that and split my dollars between the two. 

Janssen's Tell Me What To Read: Summer 2016 is adding more books to my TBR list (as if it wasn't already long enough.)

Five Steps to Producing a Powerful Photography Series. Endless inspiration from clickinmoms.

Get your pegboard on fleek from A Beautiful Mess.

That's it for me.  What are you into this week?

P.S. It's Paddington Bear's birthday today! Well, one of them at least. He's like the Queen of England that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment