Friday, July 29, 2016

Friday Finds


Hello! Welcome to Friday! We made it!

How is everyone? Did you make it through the week ok? Or are you just barely scraping by? I'm a little of both. I'm pretty tired and ready to rest (and read) this weekend.

Here's a little of what I've been into this week:
  • I'm attempting to give up dairy. Because acne. I'm a grown a$$ woman still dealing with acne. Giving up dairy is my last ditch effort, and then I'm giving up and just accepting that I look like this now. But giving up dairy is hard, guys! I freaking love cheese. And greek yogurt. And dairy is in so many more things that you would think! Ugh. Feel for me for a moment and then move on with your lives, please.
  • I accidentally dutch braided Isla's hair the other day when I was trying to french braid it. (I've been trying to master the dutch brain FOREVER and it accidentally happened.) So, of course, I dutch braided it every day for a week.
  • I just discovered Josephine from Word Revel through her #bookstagram series on her blog and I just love her blog. There are so many book blogs (or just blogs period) out there, it's very easy to get lost in the shuffle, but her's really stands out. Love it,
  • I have no occasion to make these glitter letters, but that doesn't stop me from wanting to.
  • I would love to make a butcher block kitchen island like this, but I have no room in my kitchen. Maybe a coffee table?
  • Sadie is the queen of at home workouts. I need to try this at home yoga flow.
  • Are we friends on Instagram? Find me @bigreadslittlereads. I would love to connect.
That's all I have this week. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment