Friday, January 27, 2017

Friday Edit no. 4



It's Friday, guys!

Here are my favorite bookish finds this week:
Life stuff:
  • I'm tired. It's been a long week and laundry is taking over my house. At least half of it is clean and just piling up on the couch so that I have nowhere to sit and read or watch Gilmore Girls.
  • Speaking of watching, are you guys watching The Good Place? It's the funniest show I've seen since The Office or Parks and Rec. And that's high praise, since The Office is my favorite show of all time.
  • I've been reading up a storm (for me, not a storm for some of you crazy readers) and I'll have a month recap post for you next week. I think I've decided that's how I'm going to do Big Reads from now one - lump them all into one post per month.
  • I bought a pom pom garland and fairy lights to hang with my gold stars on my mantle (Target Dollar Spot FTW) and honestly, it might be the best decision I've ever made. My husband doesn't get it. He keeps asking when we're going to take them down. I don't care and also never. They're never coming down.
  • He's not all bad, though. How about this amazing sofa table he built me so that I can charge my phone from the couch and display more of my books?

That's all I have this week. What are you reading (or reading to your kids) this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment