Saturday, June 4, 2016

Around the Interwebs


Some things I'm into this week:

This beautiful half-updo from Kate at The Small Things Blog (or the HAIR GURU as she's known in my head.)  Definitely trying this over the weekend.  (I've have to be at work at 7 every morning - I'm lucky if my hair gets brushed most days.)

Janssen at Everyday Reading covered one of my favorite reads this year, The Nightingale

These Mama Confessions had me rolling because that's real life, ya'll.  You are definitely not the only one, Amber.

Are you going to see Me Before You?  Did you read the book?  Did you ugly cry?  Is Sam Claflin hella fine?  The answer to all of those questions should be yes.  Check out this book-to-movie post from Delicious Reads.  

These sausage, potato, and green bean foil packets from Damn Delicious look damn delicious.  I need to add these to my meal plan for next week.

And I basically want to eat everything over at How Sweet Eats.  Seriously - DO NOT visit that site if you're hungry.  It won't end well.  

What kind of blogs do you like to read?  What are you up to this weekend?  Reading any good books lately?  Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment