Friday, June 10, 2016

Friday Finds


It's Friday, ya'll! Look! I roy-g-biv-ed our picture books and I LOVE how it looks!

Here's what I've been into this week:

Janssen at Everyday Reading just shared 100 picture books to read this summer. Time to max out that library card! (And then pay a ridiculous amount of late fees because I can never remember to return books on time. Seriously. I owe something like $22 right now. How ridiculous it that? I might as well just buy the dang books.)

I found this through How Sweet Eats, but could you give up TV for a month? I think I would like to, but Netflix is a siren song I can rarely resist.

I joined Jenna Kutcher's 7 Days to Cracking the Instagram Code challenge. It's going pretty well so far.  I've nearly doubled my followers, but more importantly, I'm getting more engagement with my followers - I'm really hoping to build a community where we can talk books and other things we enjoy.  :-)

I'm thinking about quitting my gym and trying the Sweat app instead. Have you used the Bikini Body Guide? Do you workout? How? I struggle so much... Help...

I'm still working my way through The Darkness That Comes Before. I had hoped to finish it this week, but I've gotten almost NO reading done. It's been kind of a crazy week. Maybe I should stop watching so much Netflix...

Speaking of Netflix, what are you watching now? I just finished Parks and Rec for like the third or fourth time and I've started Gilmore Girls again. Funny story about Gilmore Girls, it's kind of ridiculous how many times I've watched that show. When it was still airing, I would get the DVD set of the previous season every year for Christmas. So every Christmas, I was start back at season 1 episode 1 and watch through the season I just received. I really should be able to recite every episode line-by-line by now. Still not my favorite show of all time though - just the most watched. The Office will always and forever hold the title of greatest television show ever made. And I know, because I watch a lot of TV.  Have I told you how many times I've watched Gilmore Girls?

What are you into this week? Watching any good shows on Netflix? Seen any good movies? Reading any good books? Let me know friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment