Friday, August 12, 2016

Friday Finds


It's Friday! AND it was a pretty darn good week.

Highlight of the week: Book of the Month Club reposted one of my photos on Instagram. I may or may not have (but definitely did) squeal with excitement. See evidence below:


So much excitement yesterday morning.

Anywho, here are some cool things from this week:
  • The Literary Llama's Instagram feed is so creative. 
  • I'm trying audio books again. I've attempted a couple and tend to lose focus. But I've heard so many great things about the Jim Dale narrations of the Harry Potter series, and I had 2 free audible credits, so I'm giving it a shot. *fingers crossed*
  • My daughter's day care truly is all inclusive and it's wonderful. This is her second day care, and the previous one stated that they would be able to accommodate her needs with her hearing aids, but definitely did not do so. Her new school, that we've been with for over a year now, has been amazing with her hearing aids. They have had several other hearing impaired children. And today I saw a little boy using a pediatric walker. I love that school so much. I'm going to be very sad when she has to go to elementary school and wont be there any more.
  • These Lava Flow Cocktail Pops look d.e.l.i.s.h.
  • So do these breakfast burritos from Damn Delicious.
  • And I'm really intrigued by these hair drying gloves.
How was your week? Any fun plans the weekend? Any fun reading plans this weekend? Let me know below or find me on Instagram @bigreadslittlereads. I'd love to connect.

Have a great weekend and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment