Thursday, October 13, 2016

Book of the Month Club - October


It's that time again. The best day of the month - Book of the Month Club unboxing day! Here's what was in my box this month:


After book mints. 


Cute quote bookmark. (I adore John Green even though I'm not the biggest fan of his writing.)

And here are the books I chose this month (after the jump):



The Wangs vs. the World. I'm most excited to read this one. Not only is the cover beautiful, but it's by a non-white author and about non-white characters. Hashtag diversity, AMIRITE?


This honking beast - The Secret History. I have The Goldfinch around here somewhere, but I haven't read it yet. The premise for this one seems much more interesting to me.


The Wonder, Emma Donoghue's new book. I also haven't read Room because I'm just not sure I can deal with the subject matter. Yet another beyond beautiful cover.


They're even beautiful without their jackets. 


My growing collection of BOTM books. New rule - I can only select one book a month until I catch up. No more add-ons. CONTROL YOURSELF.


And finally - a nice bookish ombre. Who doesn't love a bookish ombre?


Do you BOTM? What did you select this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment